We welcome new enrolments. Please enquire by phone or drop in and see us.
Information on how to find, enrol, and start a child in your care at a school in Victoria is available on the Victorian Government website.
You may also use this form to enrol your child at a Victorian Government School : Enrolment Pack 2024
To enrol your child at our school:
- Please ring our office staff on 51 36 5568 to request an enrolment meeting.
- When requesting an enrolment meeting you will be asked to provide information on:
a. Your child/ren’s current school enrolment and what year they are in.
b. Your child/ren’s names and date of birth.
c. Health information about your child /ren (such as allergies or illnesses they need to manage)
d. other legal orders relating to your child/ren and their welfare (if any)
- A member of the Principal Team will contact your child/ren’s previous school prior to the enrolment meeting to build an understanding of your child/ren’s needs.
- A member of office staff will call back to organise a enrolment meeting time where you will be provided with enrolement forms and Parent Handbooks.
- Completed enrolment forms must be returned to school prior to your child/ren’s starting date.
Required documentation includes:
• Completed enrolment form
• Evidence of identity and date of birth (for example, a birth certificate or passport)
• Immunisation Status Certificate
You will also be required to provide information about:
• your contact details
• emergency contact details
• health information about your child (such as allergies or illnesses they need to manage)
• other legal orders relating to your child and their welfare (if any)
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones.
Students residing in our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
The Department provides guidance through the Enrolment: Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.
You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School Zones.
For more information
If you have a question about school zones call the VSBA Hotline on 1800 896 950 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the Department of Education and Training’s Parent Payments Policy, Victorian government schools are required to provide transparent information to their school community on voluntary parent/carer contributions.
The following documents outline the voluntary parent/carer contributions at our school:
• Parent Payment Policy MCPS 2022